Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fle.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fleet
- A group of vessels or vehicles.
- Any group of associated items.
- A large, coordinated group of people.
- A number of vessels in company, especially war vessels; also, the collective naval force of a country, etc.
- (British Royal Navy) Any command of vessels exceeding a squadron in size, or a rear admiral's command, composed of five sail-of-the-line, with any number of smaller vessels.
- An arm of the sea; a run of water, such as an inlet or a creek.
- A location, as on a navigable river, where barges are secured.
- To float.
- To pass over rapidly; to skim the surface of.
- To hasten over; to cause to pass away lightly, or in mirth and joy.
- To flee, to escape, to speed away.
- To evanesce, disappear, die out.
- To move up a rope, so as to haul to more advantage; especially to draw apart the blocks of a tackle.
- (of people) To move or change in position.
- To shift the position of dead-eyes when the shrouds are become too long.
- To cause to slip down the barrel of a capstan or windlass, as a rope or chain.
- To take the cream from; to skim.
- Swift in motion; light and quick in going from place to place.
- Light; superficially thin; not penetrating deep, as soil.
- Floor; bottom; lower surface.
- A house; home.
Definition of flesh
- The soft tissue of the body, especially muscle and fat.
- The skin of a human or animal.
- (by extension) Bare arms, bare legs, bare torso.
- Animal tissue regarded as food; meat (but sometimes excluding fish).
- The human body as a physical entity.
- The mortal body of a human being, contrasted with the spirit or soul.
- The evil and corrupting principle working in man.
- The soft, often edible, parts of fruits or vegetables.
- Tenderness of feeling; gentleness.
- Kindred; stock; race.
- A yellowish pink colour; the colour of some Caucasian human skin.
- To reward (a hound, bird of prey etc.) with flesh of the animal killed, to excite it for further hunting; to train (an animal) to have an appetite for flesh.
- To bury (something, especially a weapon) in flesh.
- To inure or habituate someone in or to a given practice.
- To glut.
- To put flesh on; to fatten.
- To remove the flesh from the skin during the making of leather.