Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fis.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fisho
- A fisherman.
- A fishmonger.
Definition of fishy
- A cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water, moving with the help of fins and breathing with gills.
- Any animal (or any vertebrate) that lives exclusively in water.
- The flesh of the fish used as food.
- A card game in which the object is to obtain cards in pairs or sets of four (depending on the variation), by asking the other players for cards of a particular rank.
- A woman.
- An easy victim for swindling.
- A bad poker player. Compare shark (a good poker player).
- A makeshift overlapping longitudinal brace, originally shaped roughly like a fish, used to temporarily repair or extend a spar or mast of a ship.
- A purchase used to fish the anchor.
- A torpedo.
- A paraphyletic grouping of the following extant taxonomic groups:
- The thirty-fourth Lenormand card.
- A period of time spent fishing.
- An instance of seeking something.
- A counter, used in various games.
- Of, from, or similar to fish.
- Suspicious; inspiring doubt.
- Of drag queens: appearing feminine.
Definition of fisks
- To run about; to frisk; to whisk.
- To rebut an argument line by line, especially on the Internet.
Definition of fists
- A hand with the fingers clenched or curled inward.
- The pointing hand symbol ☞.
- The characteristic signaling rhythm of an individual telegraph or CW operator when sending Morse code.
- A person's characteristic handwriting.
- A group of men.
- The talons of a bird of prey.
- An attempt at something.
- To strike with the fist.
- To close (the hand) into a fist.
- To grip with a fist.
- To fist-fuck.
- The act of breaking wind; fise.
- A puffball.
- To break wind.