Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fir.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fired
- To set (something, often a building) on fire.
- To heat as with fire, but without setting on fire, as ceramic, metal objects, etc.
- To drive away by setting a fire.
- To terminate the employment contract of (an employee), especially for cause (such as misconduct or poor performance).
- To shoot (a gun or analogous device).
- To shoot a gun, cannon, or similar weapon.
- To shoot; to attempt to score a goal.
- To cause an action potential in a cell.
- To forcibly direct (something).
- (computer sciences, software engineering) To initiate an event (by means of an event handler).
- To inflame; to irritate, as the passions.
- To animate; to give life or spirit to.
- To feed or serve the fire of.
- To light up as if by fire; to illuminate.
- To cauterize.
- To catch fire; to be kindled.
- To be irritated or inflamed with passion.
- Dismissed, let go from a job.
- Heated in a furnace, kiln, etc., to become permanently hardened.
Definition of firni
- A sweet rice pudding from South Asia.