Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of finca
- A country estate, farm or ranch in Spain or Hispanic America.
Definition of finds
- Anything that is found (usually valuable), as objects on an archeological site or a person with talent.
- The act of finding.
- To encounter or discover by accident; to happen upon.
- To encounter or discover something being searched for; to locate.
- (ditransitive) To discover by study or experiment direct to an object or end.
- To gain, as the object of desire or effort.
- To attain to; to arrive at; to acquire.
- To point out.
- (ditransitive) To decide that, to discover that, to form the opinion that.
- To arrive at, as a conclusion; to determine as true; to establish.
- To supply; to furnish.
- To provide for
- To determine or judge.
- To discover game.
Definition of finer
- Senses referring to subjective quality.
- Senses referring to objective quality.
- Behind the batsman and at a small angle to the line between the wickets.
- Subtle; thin; tenuous.
- One who fines or purifies.
Definition of fines
- Fine champagne; French brandy.
- (usually in the plural) Something that is fine; fine particles.
- To make finer, purer, or cleaner; to purify or clarify.
- To become finer, purer, or cleaner.
- To make finer, or less coarse, as in bulk, texture, etc.
- To change by fine gradations.
- To clarify (wine and beer) by filtration.
- To become gradually fine; to diminish; to dwindle (with away, down, or off).
- A fee levied as punishment for breaking the law.
- To issue a fine as punishment to (someone).
- To pay a fine.
- The end of a musical composition.
- The location in a musical score that indicates the end of the piece, particularly when the piece ends somewhere in the middle of the score due to a section of the music being repeated.
- End; conclusion; termination; extinction.
- A final agreement concerning lands or rents between persons, as the lord and his vassal.
- A sum of money or price paid for obtaining a benefit, favor, or privilege, as for admission to a copyhold, or for obtaining or renewing a lease.
- To finish; to cease.
- To cause to cease; to stop.
Definition of finos
- The driest and palest type of traditional sherry.
- Second-best wool from Merino sheep.