Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fin.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of final
- A final examination; a test or examination given at the end of a term or class; the test that concludes a class.
- The last round, game or match in a contest, after which the winner is determined.
- A contest that narrows a field of contestants (finalists) to ranked positions, usually in numbered places (1st place/prize, 2nd place/prize, etc.) or a winner and numbered runners-up (1st runner-up, etc.).
- The final part of a syllable, the combination of medial and rime in phonetics and phonology.
- The tonic or keynote of a Gregorian mode, and hence the final note of any conventional melody played in that mode.
- Last; ultimate.
- Conclusive; decisive.
- Respecting an end or object to be gained; respecting the purpose or ultimate end in view.
- (grammar) Expressing purpose; as in the term final clause.
- Word-final, occurring at the end of a word.
Definition of finca
- A country estate, farm or ranch in Spain or Hispanic America.
Definition of fined
- To make finer, purer, or cleaner; to purify or clarify.
- To become finer, purer, or cleaner.
- To make finer, or less coarse, as in bulk, texture, etc.
- To change by fine gradations.
- To clarify (wine and beer) by filtration.
- To become gradually fine; to diminish; to dwindle (with away, down, or off).
- To issue a fine as punishment to (someone).
- To pay a fine.
- To finish; to cease.
- To cause to cease; to stop.
Definition of finer
- Senses referring to subjective quality.
- Senses referring to objective quality.
- Behind the batsman and at a small angle to the line between the wickets.
- Subtle; thin; tenuous.
- One who fines or purifies.
Definition of finis
- The end (of a book or other work).