Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fif.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fifed
- To play this instrument.
Definition of fifth
- The person or thing in the fifth position.
- One of five equal parts of a whole.
- The fifth gear of an engine.
- A quantity of liquor equal to one-fifth of a gallon, or, more commonly, 750 milliliters (that is, three quarters of a liter).
- The musical interval between one note and another seven semitones higher (the fifth note in the major/minor scale)
- The fifth voice in a polyphonic melody.
- To support something fifth, after four others have already done so.
- To divide by 5, equates to multiplying a denominator by 5
- The ordinal form of the number five.
Definition of fifty
- A banknote or coin with a denomination of 50.
- A batsman's score of at least 50 runs and less than 100 runs.
- The cardinal number occurring after forty-nine and before fifty-one.