Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fet.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fetal
- Pertaining to, or connected with, a fetus.
Definition of fetch
- An act of fetching, of bringing something from a distance.
- The object of fetching; the source of an attraction; a force, propensity, or quality which attracts.
- A stratagem or trick; an artifice.
- To retrieve; to bear towards; to go and get.
- To obtain as price or equivalent; to sell for.
- To bring or get within reach by going; to reach; to arrive at; to attain; to reach by sailing.
- To bring oneself; to make headway; to veer; as, to fetch about; to fetch to windward.
- To take (a breath), to heave (a sigh)
- To cause to come; to bring to a particular state.
- To recall from a swoon; to revive; sometimes with to.
- To reduce; to throw.
- To bring to accomplishment; to achieve; to make; to perform, with certain objects.
- To make (a pump) draw water by pouring water into the top and working the handle.
- (originally Ireland) The apparition of a living person; a person's double, the sight of which is supposedly a sign that they are fated to die soon, a doppelganger; a wraith.
Definition of fetor
- An unpleasant smell.