Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fel.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fella
- (chiefly South US) used to address a male
- A colleague or partner.
- A companion; a comrade.
- A man without good breeding or worth; an ignoble or mean man.
- An equal in power, rank, character, etc.
- One of a pair, or of two things used together or suited to each other; a mate.
- A person with common characteristics, being of the same kind, or in the same group.
- A male person; a man.
- A person; an individual, male or female.
- A rank or title in the professional world, usually given as "Fellow".
- (Aboriginal English) Used as a general intensifier
- A person who was a fellow attendee at one's school.
Definition of fells
- A cutting-down of timber.
- The stitching down of a fold of cloth; specifically, the portion of a kilt, from the waist to the seat, where the pleats are stitched down.
- The end of a web, formed by the last thread of the weft.
- To make something fall; especially to chop down a tree.
- To strike down, kill, destroy.
- To stitch down a protruding flap of fabric, as a seam allowance, or pleat.
- An animal skin, hide, pelt.
- Human skin (now only as a metaphorical use of previous sense).
- (obsolete outside Britain) A rocky ridge or chain of mountains.
- (obsolete outside Britain) A wild field or upland moor.
Definition of felly
- The outer rim of a wheel, supported by the spokes.
- Fiercely, harshly.
Definition of felts
- To make into felt, or a feltlike substance; to cause to adhere and mat together.
- To cover with, or as if with, felt.
- To cause a player to lose all their chips.