Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fak.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of faked
- To cheat; to swindle; to steal; to rob.
- To modify fraudulently, so as to make an object appear better or other than it really is
- To make a counterfeit, to counterfeit, to forge, to falsify.
- To make a false display of, to affect, to feign, to simulate.
- To coil (a rope, line, or hawser), by winding alternately in opposite directions, in layers usually of zigzag or figure of eight form, to prevent twisting when running out.
Definition of faker
- One who fakes something.
- An impostor or impersonator.
- A thief.
- A peddler of petty things.
- A workman who dresses things up.
Definition of fakie
- The riding backwards of the board, in the opposite stance.
- The act of riding a BMX bicycle backwards and pedalling with the sprocket movement while moving backwards, then turning the bars away from the desired direction and sliding out so as to ride forwards again.
- To ride using a fakie stance.
- (of a trick) Performed using the fakie stance.
Definition of fakir
- A faqir, owning no personal property and usually living solely off alms.
- (Hindu) An ascetic mendicant, especially one who performs feats of endurance or apparent magic.
- Someone who takes advantage of the gullible through fakery, especially of a spiritual or religious nature.