Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fai.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of fails
- Poor quality; substandard workmanship.
- A failure (condition of being unsuccessful)
- A failure (something incapable of success)
- A failure, especially of a financial transaction (a termination of an action).
- A failing grade in an academic examination.
- To be unsuccessful.
- Not to achieve a particular stated goal. (Usage note: The direct object of this word is usually an infinitive.)
- To neglect.
- Of a machine, etc.: to cease to operate correctly.
- To be wanting to, to be insufficient for, to disappoint, to desert.
- To receive one or more non-passing grades in academic pursuits.
- To give a student a non-passing grade in an academic endeavour.
- To miss attaining; to lose.
- To be wanting; to fall short; to be or become deficient in any measure or degree up to total absence.
- To be affected with want; to come short; to lack; to be deficient or unprovided; used with of.
- To fall away; to become diminished; to decline; to decay; to sink.
- To deteriorate in respect to vigour, activity, resources, etc.; to become weaker.
- To perish; to die; used of a person.
- To err in judgment; to be mistaken.
- To become unable to meet one's engagements; especially, to be unable to pay one's debts or discharge one's business obligation; to become bankrupt or insolvent.
- A piece of turf cut from grassland.
Definition of fairs
- A community gathering to celebrate and exhibit local achievements.
- An event for public entertainment and trade, a market.
- An event for professionals in a trade to learn of new products and do business, a trade fair.
- A travelling amusement park (called a funfair in British English and a (travelling) carnival in US English).
Definition of fairy
- The realm of faerie; enchantment, illusion.
- A mythical being with magical powers, known in many sizes and descriptions, although often depicted in modern illustrations only as a small sprite with gauze-like wings, and revered in some modern forms of paganism.
- An enchantress, or creature of overpowering charm.
- A male homosexual, especially one who is effeminate.
- A member of two species of hummingbird in the genus Heliothryx.
- Like a fairy; fanciful, whimsical, delicate.