Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fai.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of faint
- The act of fainting, syncope.
- The state of one who has fainted; a swoon.
- (of a being) Lacking strength; weak; languid; inclined to lose consciousness
- Lacking courage, spirit, or energy; cowardly; dejected
- Barely perceptible; not bright, or loud, or sharp
- Performed, done, or acted, weakly; not exhibiting vigor, strength, or energy
- Slight; minimal.
- To lose consciousness through a lack of oxygen or nutrients to the brain, usually as a result of suddenly reduced blood flow (may be caused by emotional trauma, loss of blood or various medical conditions).
- To sink into dejection; to lose courage or spirit; to become depressed or despondent.
- To decay; to disappear; to vanish.
Definition of fairy
- The realm of faerie; enchantment, illusion.
- A mythical being with magical powers, known in many sizes and descriptions, although often depicted in modern illustrations only as a small sprite with gauze-like wings, and revered in some modern forms of paganism.
- An enchantress, or creature of overpowering charm.
- A male homosexual, especially one who is effeminate.
- A member of two species of hummingbird in the genus Heliothryx.
- Like a fairy; fanciful, whimsical, delicate.
Definition of faith
- A trust or confidence in the intentions or abilities of a person, object, or ideal from prior empirical evidence.
- The process of forming or understanding abstractions, ideas, or beliefs, without empirical evidence, experience or observation.
- A religious or spiritual belief system.
- An obligation of loyalty or fidelity and the observance of such an obligation.
- Credibility or truth.