Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with fad.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of faddy
- Having characteristics of a fad.
- Fussy, having particular tastes or whims
Definition of faded
- To grow weak; to lose strength; to decay; to perish gradually; to wither, as a plant.
- To lose freshness, color, or brightness; to become faint in hue or tint; hence, to be wanting in color.
- To sink away; to disappear gradually; to grow dim; to vanish.
- To cause to fade.
- To bet against.
- (sometimes figurative) That has lost some of its former colour or intensity.
- High on drugs; stoned
Definition of fader
- Weak; insipid; tasteless.
- Strong; bold; doughty.
- A device used to control sound volume.
- A program or algorithm for fading out colors.
Definition of fadge
- To be suitable (with or to something).
- To agree, to get along (with).
- To get on well; to cope, to thrive.
- To eat together.
- (of a horse) To move with a gait between a jog and a trot.
- Irish potato bread; a flat farl, griddle-baked, often served fried.
- A wool pack, traditionally made of jute, now often synthetic.
- A small loaf or bun made with left-over dough.
- A gait of horses between a jog and a trot.
Definition of fados
- A Portuguese folk song, usually featuring a single vocalist, Portuguese guitar and sometimes classical guitar. Lyrical themes are often melancholic in nature; the structure of the song is of greater importance.