Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with fac.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of faces
- The front part of the head of a human or other animal, featuring the eyes, nose and mouth, and the surrounding area.
- One's facial expression.
- (in expressions such as 'make a face') A distorted facial expression; an expression of displeasure, insult, etc.
- The public image; outward appearance.
- The frontal aspect of something.
- An aspect of the character or nature of someone or something.
- Presence; sight; front.
- The directed force of something.
- Good reputation; standing in the eyes of others; dignity; prestige. (See lose face, save face).
- Shameless confidence; boldness; effrontery.
- Any surface, especially a front or outer one.
- Any of the flat bounding surfaces of a polyhedron. More generally, any of the bounding pieces of a polytope of any dimension.
- The numbered dial of a clock or watch, the clock face.
- The mouth.
- Makeup; one's complete facial cosmetic application.
- (metonymic) A person.
- A familiar or well-known person; a member of a particular scene, such as music or fashion scene.
- A headlining wrestler with a persona embodying heroic or virtuous traits and who is regarded as a "good guy", especially one who is handsome and well-conditioned; a baby face.
- The front surface of a bat.
- The part of a golf club that hits the ball.
- The side of the card that shows its value (as opposed to the back side, which looks the same on all cards of the deck).
- The head of a lion, shown face-on and cut off immediately behind the ears.
- The width of a pulley, or the length of a cog from end to end.
- A typeface.
- Mode of regard, whether favourable or unfavourable; favour or anger.
- The amount expressed on a bill, note, bond, etc., without any interest or discount; face value.
- (of a person or animal) To position oneself or itself so as to have one's face closest to (something).
- (of an object) To have its front closest to, or in the direction of (something else).
- To cause (something) to turn or present a face or front, as in a particular direction.
- To be presented or confronted with; to have in prospect.
- To deal with (a difficult situation or person); to accept (facts, reality, etc.) even when undesirable.
- To have the front in a certain direction.
- To have as an opponent.
- To be the batsman on strike.
- To confront impudently; to bully.
- To cover in front, for ornament, protection, etc.; to put a facing upon.
- To line near the edge, especially with a different material.
- To cover with better, or better appearing, material than the mass consists of, for purpose of deception, as the surface of a box of tea, a barrel of sugar, etc.
- To make the surface of (anything) flat or smooth; to dress the face of (a stone, a casting, etc.); especially, in turning, to shape or smooth the flat surface of, as distinguished from the cylindrical surface.
- (retail) To arrange the products in (a store) so that they are tidy and attractive.
Definition of facet
- Any one of the flat surfaces cut into a gem.
- One among many similar or related, yet still distinct things.
- One of a series of things, such as steps in a project.
- One member of a compound eye, as found in insects and crustaceans.
- A smooth circumscribed surface.
- Any of the small joints at each segment of the spine that provide stability and help guide motion
- The narrow plane surface between flutings of a column.
- A face of codimension 1 of a polytope.
- A criterion that can be used to sort and filter, such as the colour or size of products in an online store.
- To cut a facet into a gemstone.
Definition of facta
- Somebody's own act and deed.
- The product, in multiplication.