Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with exe.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of exeat
- A license or permit for absence from a college or a religious house (such as a monastery).
- A permission which a bishop grants to a priest to go out of his diocese.
Definition of execs
- Executive, executive officer
Definition of exert
- To put in vigorous action.
- To make use of, to apply, especially of something non-material.