Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ex.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of exact
- To demand and enforce the payment or performance of, sometimes in a forcible or imperious way.
- To make desirable or necessary.
- To inflict; to forcibly obtain or produce.
- Precisely agreeing with a standard, a fact, or the truth; perfectly conforming; neither exceeding nor falling short in any respect.
- Habitually careful to agree with a standard, a rule, or a promise; accurate; methodical; punctual.
- Precisely or definitely conceived or stated; strict.
- (of a sequence of groups connected by homomorphisms) Such that the kernel of one homomorphism is the image of the preceding one.
Definition of excel
- To surpass someone or something; to be better or do better than someone or something.
- To be much better than others.
- To exceed, to go beyond
Definition of exist
- (stative) to be; have existence; have being or reality
Definition of expel
- To eject or erupt.
- To fire (a bullet, arrow etc.).
- To remove from membership.
- To deport.
Definition of exurb
- A residential area beyond the suburbs.