Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ev.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of evade
- To get away from by cunning; to avoid by dexterity, subterfuge, address, or ingenuity; to elude; to cleverly escape from
- To escape; to slip away; — sometimes with from.
- To attempt to escape; to practice artifice or sophistry, for the purpose of eluding.
Definition of evens
- (diminutive) An even number.
- To make flat and level.
- To equal.
- To be equal.
- To place in an equal state, as to obligation, or in a state in which nothing is due on either side; to balance, as accounts; to make quits.
- To set right; to complete.
- To act up to; to keep pace with.
Definition of event
- An occurrence; something that happens.
- A prearranged social activity (function, etc.)
- One of several contests that combine to make up a competition.
- An end result; an outcome (now chiefly in phrases).
- A point in spacetime having three spatial coordinates and one temporal coordinate.
- A possible action that the user can perform that is monitored by an application or the operating system (event listener). When an event occurs an event handler is called which performs a specific task.
- A set of some of the possible outcomes; a subset of the sample space.
- An affair in hand; business; enterprise.
- An episode of severe health conditions.
- To occur, take place.
- To be emitted or breathed out; to evaporate.
- To expose to the air, ventilate.
Definition of evert
- To turn inside out (like a pocket being emptied) or outwards.
- To move (someone or something) out of the way.
- To turn upside down; to overturn.
- To disrupt; to overthrow.