Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with er.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of erect
- Upright; vertical or reaching broadly upwards.
- (of body parts) Rigid, firm; standing out perpendicularly, especially as the result of stimulation.
- (of a man) Having an erect penis
- Bold; confident; free from depression; undismayed.
- Directed upward; raised; uplifted.
- Watchful; alert.
- Elevated, as the tips of wings, heads of serpents, etc.
- To put up by the fitting together of materials or parts.
- To cause to stand up or out.
- To raise and place in an upright or perpendicular position; to set upright; to raise.
- To lift up; to elevate; to exalt; to magnify.
- To animate; to encourage; to cheer.
- To cast or draw up (a figure of the heavens, horoscope etc.).
- To set up as an assertion or consequence from premises, etc.
- To set up or establish; to found; to form; to institute.
Definition of erica
- Any of many heathers, of the genus Erica, used as garden plants
Definition of erupt
- To eject something violently (such as lava or water, as from a volcano or geyser).
- To burst forth; to break out.
- To spontaneously release pressure or tension.