Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ep.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of epact
- The time (number of days) by which a solar year exceeds twelve lunar months; it is used in the calculation of the date of Easter
Definition of ephah
- A former Hebrew unit of dry volume (about 23 L).
Definition of ephod
- A priestly apron, or breastplate, described in the Bible in Exodus 28: vi - xxx, which only the chief priest of ancient Israel was allowed to wear.
Definition of epode
- The after song; the part of a lyric ode which follows the strophe and antistrophe.
- A kind of lyric poem, invented by Archilochus, in which a longer verse is followed by a shorter one.