Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ep.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ephod
- A priestly apron, or breastplate, described in the Bible in Exodus 28: vi - xxx, which only the chief priest of ancient Israel was allowed to wear.
Definition of epoch
- A particular period of history, especially one considered noteworthy or remarkable.
- A notable event which marks the beginning of such a period.
- A precise instant of time that is used as a point of reference.
- Uses in computing.
- A unit of geologic time subdividing a period into smaller parts.
- To divide (data) into segments by time period.
Definition of epode
- The after song; the part of a lyric ode which follows the strophe and antistrophe.
- A kind of lyric poem, invented by Archilochus, in which a longer verse is followed by a shorter one.