Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with end.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ended
- To come to an end
- To finish, terminate.
- (in combination) Having (a specified kind or number of) ends.
Definition of endow
- To provide with a dower or a dowry.
- To give property to (someone) as a gift; specifically, to provide (a person or institution) with support in the form of a permanent fund of money or other benefits.
- Followed by with, or rarely by of: to enrich or furnish with some faculty or quality.
- Usually in the passive: to naturally furnish (with something).
Definition of endue
- To pass food into the stomach; to digest; also figuratively, to take on, absorb.
- To take on, to take the form of.
- To put on (a piece of clothing); to clothe (someone with something).
- To invest (someone) with a given quality, property etc.; to endow.