Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ed.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of edged
- To move an object slowly and carefully in a particular direction.
- To move slowly and carefully in a particular direction.
- (usually in the form 'just edge') To win by a small margin.
- To hit the ball with an edge of the bat, causing a fine deflection.
- To trim the margin of a lawn where the grass meets the sidewalk, usually with an electric or gas-powered lawn edger.
- To furnish with an edge; to construct an edging.
- To furnish with an edge, as a tool or weapon; to sharpen.
- To make sharp or keen; to incite; to exasperate; to goad; to urge or egg on.
- To delay one's orgasm so as to remain almost at the point of orgasm.
- That has a sharp planar surface.
- Followed by with: Having an edging of a certain material, color, and so on.
Definition of edict
- A proclamation of law or other authoritative command.
Definition of edify
- To build, construct.
- To instruct or improve morally or intellectually.