Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with dw.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dwale
- A sleeping-potion, especially one made from belladonna
- Belladonna itself, deadly nightshade; or some other soporific plant
- Error, delusion
- A sable or black color.
- A heretic.
- To mutter deliriously
Definition of dwell
- A period of time in which a system or component remains in a given state.
- A brief pause in the motion of part of a mechanism to allow an operation to be completed.
- A planned delay in a timed control program.
- In a petrol engine, the period of time the ignition points are closed to let current flow through the ignition coil in between each spark. This is measured as an angle in degrees around the camshaft in the distributor which controls the points, for example in a 4-cylinder engine it might be 55° (spark at 90° intervals, points closed for 55° between each).
- To live; to reside.
- To linger (on) a particular thought, idea etc.; to remain fixated (on).
- To be in a given state.
- To abide; to remain; to continue.