Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dup.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of duped
- To swindle, deceive, or trick.
- To duplicate.
Definition of duper
- A person who dupes another
Definition of duple
- Having two beats, or a multiple of two beats, in each measure.
- Having two beats in each foot.
Definition of duppy
- A ghost or spirit, often appearing in the form of a dog barking or howling through the night.
- (game) A drawn game of noughts and crosses (in Jamaica tii-taa-tuo).
- To kill; to murder.
- (by extension) To excel in.