Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with duc.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ducat
- A gold coin minted by various European nations.
- A coin of the major denomination (dollar, euro, etc.); money in general.
- A ticket.
Definition of duces
- The top (male or female) academic student in a school, or in a year of school; the top student in a specified academic discipline.
- A high-ranking commander in the Roman army, responsible for more than one legion.
- The subject of a fugue, answered by the comes.
Definition of duchy
- A dominion or region ruled by a duke or duchess. (A grand duchy may be a self-governing state. A simple duchy tends to be a part of a larger kingdom or empire.)
Definition of ducky
- A duck (aquatic bird), especially a toy rubber duck
- An affectionate pet name.
- Resembling or characteristic of a duck.
- Great; going well; proceeding in an eminently agreeable fashion.
Definition of ducts
- A pipe, tube or canal which carries gas or liquid from one place to another.
- An enclosure or channel for electrical cable runs.
- Guidance; direction.
- To channel something through a duct (or series of ducts).