Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dru.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of drugs
- A substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose.
- A psychoactive substance, especially one which is illegal and addictive, ingested for recreational use, such as cocaine.
- Anything, such as a substance, emotion or action, to which one is addicted.
- Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- To administer intoxicating drugs to, generally without the recipient's knowledge or consent.
- To add intoxicating drugs to with the intention of drugging someone.
- To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- A drudge.
Definition of druid
- One of an order of priests among certain groups of Celts before the adoption of Abrahamic religions.
Definition of drums
- A percussive musical instrument spanned with a thin covering on at least one end for striking, forming an acoustic chamber, affecting what materials are used to make it; a membranophone.
- Any similar hollow, cylindrical object.
- A barrel or large cylindrical container for liquid transport and storage.
- The encircling wall that supports a dome or cupola.
- Any of the cylindrical blocks that make up the shaft of a pillar.
- A drumfish (family Sciaenidae).
- A tip; a piece of information.
- A small hill or ridge of hills.
- A social gathering or assembly held in the evening.
- A person's home; a house or other building, especially when insalubrious; a tavern, a brothel.
Definition of drunk
- To consume (a liquid) through the mouth.
- (metonymic) To consume the liquid contained within (a bottle, glass, etc.).
- To consume alcoholic beverages.
- To take in (a liquid), in any manner; to suck up; to absorb; to imbibe.
- To take in; to receive within one, through the senses; to inhale; to hear; to see.
- To smoke, as tobacco.
- One who is intoxicated with alcohol.
- A habitual drinker, especially one who is frequently intoxicated.
- A drinking-bout; a period of drunkenness.
- A drunken state.
- Intoxicated as a result of excessive alcohol consumption, usually by drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Habitually or frequently in a state of intoxication.
- (usually followed by with or on) Elated or emboldened.
- Drenched or saturated with moisture or liquid.
Definition of drusy
- Having a druse.