Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with dre.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dread
- Great fear in view of impending evil; fearful apprehension of danger; anticipatory terror.
- Reverential or respectful fear; awe.
- Somebody or something dreaded.
- A person highly revered.
- Fury; dreadfulness.
- A Rastafarian.
- (chiefly in the plural) dreadlock
- To fear greatly.
- To anticipate with fear.
- To be in dread, or great fear.
- To style (the hair) into dreadlocks.
- Terrible; greatly feared.
- Awe-inspiring; held in fearful awe.
Definition of dream
- Imaginary events seen in the mind while sleeping.
- A hope or wish.
- A visionary scheme; a wild conceit; an idle fancy.
- To see imaginary events in one's mind while sleeping.
- To hope, to wish.
- To daydream.
- To envision as an imaginary experience (usually when asleep).
- To consider the possibility (of).
- Ideal; perfect.
Definition of dreck
- Trash; worthless merchandise.
Definition of dregs
- (collectively) The sediment settled at the bottom of a liquid; the lees in a container of unfiltered wine.
- (the dregs) The worst and lowest part of something.