Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with dra.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of drail
- A hook with a lead shank.
- The piece of lead around the shank of such a hook.
- The iron bow of a plough from which the traces draw.
- To trail; to draggle.
Definition of drank
- A drink, usually alcoholic
- To consume (a liquid) through the mouth.
- (metonymic) To consume the liquid contained within (a bottle, glass, etc.).
- To consume alcoholic beverages.
- To take in (a liquid), in any manner; to suck up; to absorb; to imbibe.
- To take in; to receive within one, through the senses; to inhale; to hear; to see.
- To smoke, as tobacco.
- Wild oats, or darnel grass.
Definition of drays
- A low horse-drawn cart, often without sides, and used especially for heavy loads.
- A kind of sledge or sled.
- A squirrel’s nest, built of twigs in a tree.
- A possum’s nest, built of twigs and leaves in a tree.