Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with dol.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of doled
- To distribute in small amounts; to share out small portions of a meager resource.
Definition of dolly
- A doll.
- A contrivance for stirring:
- A tool with an indented head for shaping the head of a rivet.
- In pile driving, a block interposed between the head of the pile and the ram of the driver.
- A small truck with a single wide roller used for moving heavy beams, columns, etc., in bridge building.
- A small truck without means of steering, to be slipped under a load.
- A compact, narrow-gauge locomotive used for moving construction trains, switching, etc.
- A specialized piece of film equipment resembling a little cart on which a camera is mounted.
- A young woman, especially one who is frivolous or vapid.
- A fashionable young woman, one who follows the latest music or clothing fashions.
- A ball hit by a batsman such that it goes gently to a fielder for a simple catch.
- A marker placed on the winning number by the dealer at roulette.
- To hit a dolly.
- To move (an object) using a dolly.
- To wash (laundry) in a tub using the stirring device called a dolly.
- To beat (red-hot metal) with a hammer.
- To crush ore with a dolly.
- Pretty; attractive.
- An offering of fruit or flowers.