Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dir.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of diram
- A Tajikistani coin; 100 dirams equal one somoni.
Definition of dirge
- A mournful poem or piece of music composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person.
- A song or piece of music that is considered too slow, bland or boring.
- To sing dirges
Definition of dirks
- A long Scottish dagger with a straight blade.
- (Midwest US) A penis; dork.
- (Midwest US) A socially unacceptable person; an oddball.
- To stab with a dirk.
- To darken.
Definition of dirty
- To make (something) dirty.
- To stain or tarnish (somebody) with dishonor.
- To debase by distorting the real nature of (something).
- To become soiled.
- Unclean; covered with or containing unpleasant substances such as dirt or grime.
- That makes one unclean; corrupting, infecting.
- Morally unclean; obscene or indecent, especially sexually.
- Dishonourable; violating accepted standards or rules.
- Corrupt, illegal, or improper.
- Out of tune.
- Of color, discolored by impurities.
- Containing data needing to be written back to memory or disk.
- Carrying illegal drugs among one's possessions or inside of one's bloodstream.
- Used as an intensifier, especially in conjunction with "great".
- Sleety; gusty; stormy.
- Of an alcoholic beverage, especially a cocktail or mixed drink: served with the juice of olives.
- Of food, indulgent in an unhealthy way.
- In a dirty manner.