Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with did.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of diddy
- A woman's breast.
- A fool, a tit.
- Very small, tiny
- A gypsy.
Definition of didis
- A respectful term of address to any familiar older woman.
Definition of didos
- A fuss, a row.
- A shrewd trick; an antic; a caper.
Definition of didst
- (auxiliary) A syntactic marker.
- To perform; to execute.
- To cause, make (someone) (do something).
- To suffice.
- To be reasonable or acceptable.
- (ditransitive) To have (as an effect).
- To fare, perform (well or poorly).
- (chiefly in questions) To have as one's job.
- To perform the tasks or actions associated with (something).
- To cook.
- To travel in, to tour, to make a circuit of.
- To treat in a certain way.
- To work for or on, by way of caring for, looking after, preparing, cleaning, keeping in order, etc.
- To act or behave in a certain manner; to conduct oneself.
- To spend (time) in jail. (See also do time)
- To impersonate or depict.
- (with 'a' and the name of a person, place, event, etc.) To copy or emulate the actions or behaviour that is associated with the person or thing mentioned.
- To kill.
- To deal with for good and all; to finish up; to undo; to ruin; to do for.
- To punish for a misdemeanor.
- To have sex with. (See also do it)
- To cheat or swindle.
- To convert into a certain form; especially, to translate.
- To finish.
- To work as a domestic servant (with for).
- (auxiliary) Used to form the present progressive of verbs.
- To cash or to advance money for, as a bill or note.
- (ditransitive) To make or provide.
- To injure (one's own body part).
- To take drugs.
- (in the form be doing [somewhere]) To exist with a purpose or for a reason.