Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dia.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dials
- A graduated, circular scale over which a needle moves to show a measurement (such as speed).
- A clock face.
- A sundial.
- A panel on a radio etc showing wavelengths or channels; a knob that is turned to change the wavelength etc.
- A disk with finger holes on a telephone; used to select the number to be called.
- A person's face.
- A miner's compass.
- To control or select something with a dial, or (figuratively) as if with a dial.
- To select a number, or to call someone, on a telephone.
- To use a dial or a telephone.
Definition of diary
- A daily log of experiences, especially those of the writer.
- A personal organizer or appointment diary.
- To keep a diary or journal.
- Lasting for one day.
Definition of diazo
- Any compound of this type.
- Containing a pair of double bonded nitrogen atoms, typically directly attached to an aryl group.