Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with den.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of denim
- A textile often made of cotton with a distinct diagonal pattern.
Definition of dents
- A shallow deformation in the surface of an object, produced by an impact.
- A type of maize/corn with a relatively soft outer hull, and a soft type of starch that shrinks at maturity to leave an indentation in the surface of the kernel.
- (by extension) A sudden negative change, such as loss, damage, weakening, consumption or diminution, especially one produced by an external force, event or action
- To impact something, producing a dent.
- To develop a dent or dents.
- A tooth, as of a card, a gear wheel, etc.
- A slot or a wire in a reed