Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with del.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of delay
- A period of time before an event occurs; the act of delaying; procrastination; lingering inactivity.
- An audio effects unit that introduces a controlled delay.
- To put off until a later time; to defer.
- To retard; to stop, detain, or hinder, for a time.
- To allay; to temper.
- To dilute, temper.
- To assuage, quench, allay.
Definition of delis
- A shop that sells cooked or prepared food ready for serving.
- Food sold at a delicatessen.
Definition of delph
- A style of blue and white earthenware.
- A delf; a mine, quarry, pit or ditch.