Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with deb.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of debar
- To exclude or shut out; to bar.
- To hinder or prevent.
- To prohibit (a person or company that has been convicted of criminal acts in connection with a government program) from future participation in that program.
Definition of debus
- To get off a bus.
Definition of debut
- A performer's first performance to the public, in sport, the arts or some other area.
- The first public presentation of a theatrical play, motion picture, opera, musical composition, dance, or other performing arts piece.
- The first appearance of a debutante in society.
- To formally introduce, as to the public
- To make one's initial formal appearance