Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with deb.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of debar
- To exclude or shut out; to bar.
- To hinder or prevent.
- To prohibit (a person or company that has been convicted of criminal acts in connection with a government program) from future participation in that program.
Definition of debby
- Like a debutante.
Definition of debts
- An action, state of mind, or object one has an obligation to perform for another, adopt toward another, or give to another.
- The state or condition of owing something to another.
- Money that one person or entity owes or is required to pay to another, generally as a result of a loan or other financial transaction.
- An action at law to recover a certain specified sum of money alleged to be due.
Definition of debye
- The CGS unit of electric dipole moment, defined as 1 D = 10-18 statcoulomb-centimetre and computable from the SI unit coulomb-metre by multiplying by the factor 3.33564 × 10-30.