Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with daw.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dawgs
- Dude, bud, pal, used to address a close male friend.
- A mammal, Canis familiaris or Canis lupus familiaris, that has been domesticated for thousands of years, of highly variable appearance due to human breeding.
- Any member of the Family Canidae, including domestic dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals, foxes, and their relatives (extant and extinct); canid.
- A male dog, wolf or fox, as opposed to a bitch or vixen.
- A dull, unattractive girl or woman.
- A man (derived from definition 2).
- A coward.
- Someone who is morally reprehensible.
- A sexually aggressive man (cf. horny).
- Any of various mechanical devices for holding, gripping, or fastening something, particularly with a tooth-like projection.
- A click or pallet adapted to engage the teeth of a ratchet-wheel, to restrain the back action; a click or pawl. (See also: ratchet, windlass)
- A metal support for logs in a fireplace.
- The eighteenth Lenormand card.
- A hot dog.
- (almost always in the plural) Foot.
- (from "dog and bone") Phone or mobile phone.
- One of the cones used to divide up a racetrack when training horses.
- A flop; a film that performs poorly at the box office.
- Meat from a dog eaten as food.
- Meat prepared to be given to a dog as food.
- An insult intended to assert hyperbolically that another person has value only as a corpse to be fed to a dog.