Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dat.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dated
- To note the time or place of writing or executing; to express in an instrument the time of its execution.
- To note or fix the time of (an event); to give the date of.
- To determine the age of something.
- To take (someone) on a date, or a series of dates.
- (by extension) To have a steady relationship with; to be romantically involved with.
- (by extension) To have a steady relationship with each other; to be romantically involved with each other.
- To make or become old, especially in such a way as to fall out of fashion, become less appealing or attractive, etc.
- (with from) To have beginning; to begin; to be dated or reckoned.
- Marked with a date.
- Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
- No longer fashionable.
Definition of dater
- One who dates.
- A date-stamping device.
Definition of datum
- (plural: data) A measurement of something on a scale understood by both the recorder (a person or device) and the reader (another person or device). The scale is arbitrarily defined, such as from 1 to 10 by ones, 1 to 100 by 0.1, or simply true or false, on or off, yes, no, or maybe, etc.
- (plural: data) A fact known from direct observation.
- (plural: data) A premise from which conclusions are drawn.
- (plural: datums) A fixed reference point, or a coordinate system.
- To provide missing data points by using a mathematical model to extrapolate values that are outside the range of a measuring device.