Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with dar.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dares
- A challenge to prove courage.
- The quality of daring; venturesomeness; boldness.
- Defiance; challenge.
- To have enough courage (to do something).
- To defy or challenge (someone to do something)
- To have enough courage to meet or do something, go somewhere, etc.; to face up to
- To terrify; to daunt.
- To catch (larks) by producing terror through the use of mirrors, scarlet cloth, a hawk, etc., so that they lie still till a net is thrown over them.
- To stare stupidly or vacantly; to gaze as though amazed or terrified.
- To lie or crouch down in fear.
- A small fish, the dace.
Definition of darks
- A complete or (more often) partial absence of light.
- A dark shade or dark passage in a painting, engraving, etc.
- To grow or become dark, darken.
- To remain in the dark, lurk, lie hidden or concealed.
- To make dark, darken; to obscure.
Definition of darls
- Darling (as a term of address)
Definition of darts
- A pointed missile weapon, intended to be thrown by the hand, for example a short lance or javelin
- Any sharp-pointed missile weapon, such as an arrow.
- (sometimes figurative) Anything resembling such a missile; something that pierces or wounds like such a weapon.
- A small object with a pointed tip at one end and feathers at the other, which is thrown at a target in the game of darts.
- A dart-shaped target towed behind an aircraft to train shooters.
- A plan or scheme.
- A sudden or fast movement.
- A fold that is stitched on a garment.
- A fish, the dace.
- A cigarette.
- To throw with a sudden effort or thrust; to hurl or launch.
- To send forth suddenly or rapidly; to emit; to shoot
- To shoot with a dart, especially a tranquilizer dart
- To fly or pass swiftly, like a dart; to move rapidly in one direction; to shoot out quickly
- To start and run with speed; to shoot rapidly along
- (games) A game or sport in which darts are thrown at a board, and points are scored depending on where the darts land