Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with dam.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of damar
- A large tree of the order Coniferae, indigenous to the East Indies and Australasia, now genus Agathis.
- A clear to yellow resin, obtained in Malaya from trees of the genera Shorea (Dipterocarpaceae family) and Symplocos (Symplocaceae family), used in varnishes and inks
- Any of various hard resins, obtained especially from evergreen trees, notably of the genera Agathis (Araucariaceae family) and Hopea (Dipterocarpaceae family), native to southeast Asia, also used in varnishes and lacquers.
Definition of damns
- The use of "damn" as a curse.
- A small, negligible quantity, being of little value; a whit or jot.
- The smallest amount of concern or consideration.
- To condemn to hell.
- To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment.
- To put out of favor; to ruin; to label negatively.
- To condemn as unfit, harmful, invalid, immoral or illegal.
- To curse; put a curse upon.
- To invoke damnation; to curse.
Definition of damps
- Moisture; humidity; dampness.
- Fog; fogginess; vapor.
- Dejection or depression; something that spoils a positive emotion (such as enjoyment, satisfaction, expectation or courage) or a desired activity.
- A gaseous product, formed in coal mines, old wells, pits, etc.
- To dampen; to make moderately wet
- To put out, as fire; to weaken, restrain, or make dull.
- To suppress vibrations (mechanical) or oscillations (electrical) by converting energy to heat (or some other form of energy).