Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (103 of them) plausible five letter words starting with da.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of dally
- To waste time in trivial activities, or in idleness; to trifle.
- To caress, especially of a sexual nature; to fondle or pet
- To delay unnecessarily; to while away.
- Several wraps of rope around the saddle horn, used to stop animals in roping.
- To wind the lasso rope (ie throw-rope) around the saddle horn (the saddle horn is attached to the pommel of a western style saddle) after the roping of an animal
Definition of dares
- A challenge to prove courage.
- The quality of daring; venturesomeness; boldness.
- Defiance; challenge.
- To have enough courage (to do something).
- To defy or challenge (someone to do something)
- To have enough courage to meet or do something, go somewhere, etc.; to face up to
- To terrify; to daunt.
- To catch (larks) by producing terror through the use of mirrors, scarlet cloth, a hawk, etc., so that they lie still till a net is thrown over them.
- To stare stupidly or vacantly; to gaze as though amazed or terrified.
- To lie or crouch down in fear.
- A small fish, the dace.
Definition of dawns
- The morning twilight period immediately before sunrise.
- The rising of the sun.
- The time when the sun rises.
- The earliest phase of something.
- To begin to brighten with daylight.
- To start to appear or be realized.
- To begin to give promise; to begin to appear or to expand.