Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cy.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cyber
- Everything having to do with the Internet considered collectively.
- To engage in cybersex.
- Of, or having to do with, the Internet; alternative spelling of cyber-
Definition of cycad
- Any plant of the division Cycadophyta, having a stout and woody trunk with a crown of large, hard and stiff, evergreen leaves.
Definition of cycle
- An interval of space or time in which one set of events or phenomena is completed.
- A complete rotation of anything.
- A process that returns to its beginning and then repeats itself in the same sequence.
- The members of the sequence formed by such a process.
- In musical set theory, an interval cycle is the set of pitch classes resulting from repeatedly applying the same interval class to the starting pitch class.
- A series of poems, songs or other works of art.
- A programme on a washing machine, dishwasher, or other such device.
- A pedal-powered vehicle, such as a unicycle, bicycle, or tricycle, or a motorized vehicle that has either two or three wheels.
- A single, a double, a triple, and a home run hit by the same player in the same game.
- A closed walk or path, with or without repeated vertices allowed.
- (algebraic topology) A chain whose boundary is zero.
- An imaginary circle or orbit in the heavens; one of the celestial spheres.
- An age; a long period of time.
- An orderly list for a given time; a calendar.
- One entire round in a circle or a spire.
- A discharge of a taser.
- To ride a bicycle or other cycle.
- To go through a cycle or to put through a cycle.
- To turn power off and back on
- To maintain a team's possession of the puck in the offensive zone by handling and passing the puck in a loop from the boards near the goal up the side boards and passing to back to the boards near the goal
Definition of cyclo
- A tuk-tuk.
- A cycle rickshaw