Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cus.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cushy
- Easy, making few demands, comfortable.
- Comfortable; often in a way that will suit a person's body.
Definition of cusks
- A marine cod-like fish in the ling family Lotidae, Brosme brosme.
Definition of cusps
- A sharp point or pointed end.
- An important moment when a decision is made that will determine future events.
- A point of a curve where the curve is continuous but has no derivative, but such that it has a derivative at every nearby point.
- A point made by the intersection of two curved lines or curved structures, a common motif in Gothic architecture.
- A boundary between zodiacal signs and houses.
- Any of the pointed parts of a canine tooth or molar.
- A flap of a valve of a heart or blood vessel.