Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cur.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of curie
- 3.7×1010 decays per second, as a unit of radioactivity. Symbol Ci.
Definition of curry
- One of a family of dishes originating from South Asian cuisine, flavoured by a spiced sauce.
- A spiced sauce or relish, especially one flavoured with curry powder.
- Curry powder.
- To cook or season with curry powder.
- To groom (a horse); to dress or rub down a horse with a curry comb.
- To dress (leather) after it is tanned by beating, rubbing, scraping and colouring.
- To beat, thrash; to drub.
- To try to win or gain (favour) by flattering.
- To perform currying upon.
- To scurry; to ride or run hastily
- To cover (a distance); (of a projectile) to traverse (its range).
- To hurry.
- A site for mining stone, limestone, or slate.
- A part of the entrails of a hunted animal, given to the hounds as a reward.
- An animal, often a bird or mammal, which is hunted.
- An object of search or pursuit.
- A diamond-shaped tile or pane, often of glass or stone.
Definition of curst
- To place a curse upon (a person or object).
- To call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon; to imprecate evil upon; to execrate.
- To speak or shout a vulgar curse or epithet.
- To use offensive or morally inappropriate language.
- To bring great evil upon; to be the cause of serious harm or unhappiness to; to furnish with that which will be a cause of deep trouble; to afflict or injure grievously; to harass or torment.
- Archaic spelling of cursed.