Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cru.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cruft
- Anything old or of inferior quality.
- Redundant, old or improperly written code, especially that which accumulates over time; clutter.
- Meaningless and/or gratuitous content displayed on computer consoles in visual entertainment productions.
- To generate cruft.
Definition of crumb
- A small piece which breaks off from baked food (such as cake, biscuit or bread).
- A small piece of other material, such as rubber.
- A bit, small amount.
- The soft internal portion of bread, surrounded by crust.
- A mixture of sugar, cocoa and milk, used to make industrial chocolate.
- A nobody; a worthless person.
- A body louse (Pediculus humanus).
- To cover with crumbs.
- To break into crumbs or small pieces with the fingers; to crumble.
Definition of cruor
- The colouring matter of the blood.
- The clotted portion of coagulated blood, containing the colouring matter; gore.