Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cru.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cruds
- Dirt, filth or refuse.
- (by extension) Something of poor quality.
- A contemptible person.
- Mixed impurities, especially wear and corrosion products in nuclear reactor coolant.
- A heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to travel.
- Feces; excrement.
- Venereal disease, or (by extension) any disease.
- A fast-paced game, loosely based on billiards or pool, with many players participating at the same time.
Definition of crump
- The sound of a muffled explosion.
- To produce such a sound.
- For one's health to decline rapidly (but not as rapidly as crash).
- Hard or crusty; dry baked
- Crooked; bent.
Definition of crura
- The shin (tibia and fibula)
- A leglike part; shank