Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cri.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of crick
- A painful muscular cramp or spasm of some part of the body, as of the neck or back, making it difficult to move the part affected. (Compare catch.)
- A small jackscrew.
- To develop a crick (cramp, spasm).
- To cause to develop a crick; to create a crick in.
- To twist, bend, or contort, especially in a way that produces strain.
- A small inlet or bay, often saltwater, narrower and extending farther into the land than a cove; a recess in the shore of the sea, or of a river; the inner part of a port that is used as a dock for small boats.
- A stream of water (often freshwater) smaller than a river and larger than a brook.
- Any turn or winding.
- The creaking of a door, or a noise resembling it.