Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cre.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cream
- The butterfat/milkfat part of milk which rises to the top; this part when separated from the remainder.
- A yellowish white colour; the colour of cream.
- Frosting, custard, creamer or another substance similar to the oily part of milk or to whipped cream.
- The best part of something.
- A viscous aqueous oil/fat emulsion with a medicament added, used to apply that medicament to the skin. (compare with ointment)
- The chrism or consecrated oil used in anointing ceremonies.
- To puree, to blend with a liquifying process.
- To turn a yellowish white colour; to give something the color of cream.
- To obliterate, to defeat decisively.
- To ejaculate (used of either gender).
- To ejaculate in (clothing).
- To rub, stir, or beat (butter) into a light creamy consistency.
- To skim, or take off by skimming, as cream.
- To take off the best or choicest part of.
- To furnish with, or as if with, cream.
- To gather or form cream.
- Cream-coloured; having a yellowish white colour.
Definition of creed
- That which is believed; accepted doctrine, especially religious doctrine; a particular set of beliefs; any summary of principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
- (specifically) A reading or statement of belief that summarizes the faith it represents; a confession of faith for public use, especially one which is brief and comprehensive.
- The fact of believing; belief, faith.
- (only survives in "creeded") To believe; to credit.
- To provide with a creed.
Definition of crepe
- A flat round pancake-like pastry from Lower Brittany, made with wheat.
- A soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface.
- Crepe paper; thin, crinkled tissue paper.
- Rubber in sheets, used especially for shoe soles.
- A death notice printed on white card with a background of black crepe paper or cloth, placed on the door of a residence or business.
- To crease (paper) in such a way to make it look like crepe paper
- To frizz (the hair).
Definition of crept
- To move slowly with the abdomen close to the ground.
- Of plants, to grow across a surface rather than upwards.
- To move slowly and quietly in a particular direction.
- To make small gradual changes, usually in a particular direction.
- To move in a stealthy or secret manner; to move imperceptibly or clandestinely; to steal in; to insinuate itself or oneself.
- To slip, or to become slightly displaced.
- To move or behave with servility or exaggerated humility; to fawn.
- To have a sensation as of insects creeping on the skin of the body; to crawl.
- To drag in deep water with creepers, as for recovering a submarine cable.
- To covertly have sex (with a person other than one's primary partner); to cheat with.
Definition of crest
- The summit of a hill or mountain ridge.
- A tuft, or other natural ornament, growing on an animal's head, for example the comb of a cockerel, the swelling on the head of a snake, the lengthened feathers of the crown or nape of bird, etc.
- The plume of feathers, or other decoration, worn on or displayed on a helmet; the distinctive ornament of a helmet.
- A bearing worn, not upon the shield, but usually on a helmet above it, sometimes (as for clerics) separately above the shield or separately as a mark for plate, in letterheads, and the like.
- The upper curve of a horse's neck.
- The ridge or top of a wave.
- The helm or head, as typical of a high spirit; pride; courage.
- The ornamental finishing which surmounts the ridge of a roof, canopy, etc.
- The top line of a slope or embankment.
- A ridge along the surface of a bone.
- A design or logo, especially one of an institution, association or high-class family.
- Any of several birds in the family Regulidae, including the goldcrests and firecrests.
- Particularly with reference to waves, to reach a peak.
- To reach the crest of (a hill or mountain)
- To furnish with, or surmount as, a crest; to serve as a crest for.
- To mark with lines or streaks like waving plumes.