Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cra.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of craic
- Fun, especially through enjoyable company, a pleasant conversation.
Definition of crams
- The act of cramming (forcing or stuffing something).
- Information hastily memorized.
- A warp having more than two threads passing through each dent or split of the reed.
- (British slang) A lie; a falsehood.
- A mathematical board game in which players take turns placing dominoes horizontally or vertically until no more can be placed, the loser being the player who cannot continue.
- A small friendship book with limited space for people to enter their information.
- To press, force, or drive, particularly in filling, or in thrusting one thing into another; to stuff; to fill to superfluity.
- To fill with food to satiety; to stuff.
- To put hastily through an extensive course of memorizing or study, as in preparation for an examination.
- To study hard; to swot.
- To eat greedily, and to satiety; to stuff oneself.
- (British slang) To lie; to intentionally not tell the truth.
- (British slang) To make (a person) believe false or exaggerated tales.
Definition of crave
- A formal application to a court to make a particular order.
- To desire strongly, so as to satisfy an appetite; to long or yearn for.
- To ask for earnestly; to beg; to claim.
- To call for; to require as a course of action.
Definition of craze
- Craziness; insanity.
- A strong habitual desire or fancy.
- A temporary passion or infatuation, as for some new amusement, pursuit, or fashion; a fad
- A crack in the glaze or enamel caused by exposure of the pottery to great or irregular heat.
- To weaken; to impair; to render decrepit.
- To derange the intellect of; to render insane.
- To be crazed, or to act or appear as one that is crazed; to rave; to become insane.
- To break into pieces; to crush; to grind to powder. See crase.
- To crack, as the glazing of porcelain or pottery.