Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cov.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of coved
- To arch over; to build in a hollow concave form; to make in the form of a cove.
- To brood, cover, over, or sit over, as birds their eggs.
Definition of coven
- A formal group or assembly of witches.
- A family, group or assembly of vampires.
- A clique that shares common interests or activities.
Definition of coves
- A hollow in a rock; a cave or cavern.
- A concave vault or archway, especially the arch of a ceiling.
- A small coastal inlet, especially one having high cliffs protecting vessels from prevailing winds.
- A strip of prairie extending into woodland.
- A recess or sheltered area on the slopes of a mountain.
- The wooden roof of the stern gallery of an old sailing warship.
- A thin line, sometimes gilded, along a yacht's strake below deck level.
- (thieves' cant) A fellow; a man.
- A friend; a mate.
Definition of covet
- To wish for with eagerness; to desire possession of, often enviously.
- To long for inordinately or unlawfully; to hanker after (something forbidden).
- To yearn; to have or indulge an inordinate desire, especially for another's possession.
Definition of covey
- A group of 8–12 (or more) quail.
- A brood of partridges, grouse, etc.
- A party or group (of persons or things).
- To brood; to incubate.
- A man.