Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cop.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of copal
- A resinous exudation from various tropical trees, especially Hymenaea courbaril and Schinus terebinthifolia, used chiefly in making varnishes and printing ink.
Definition of copes
- To deal effectively with something, especially if difficult.
- To cut and form a mitred joint in wood or metal.
- To clip the beak or talons of a bird.
- A long, loose cloak worn by a priest, deacon, or bishop when presiding over a ceremony other than the Mass.
- Any covering such as a canopy or a mantle.
- The vault or canopy of the skies, heavens etc.
- A covering piece on top of a wall exposed to the weather, usually made of metal, masonry, or stone, and sloped to carry off water.
- (foundry) The top part of a sand casting mold.
- An ancient tribute due to the lord of the soil, out of the lead mines in Derbyshire, England.
- To cover (a joint or structure) with coping.
- To form a cope or arch; to bend or arch; to bow.
- To bargain for; to buy.
- To exchange or barter.
- To make return for; to requite; to repay.
- To match oneself against; to meet; to encounter.
- To encounter; to meet; to have to do with.
Definition of copha
- A vegetable shortening made of coconut oil, used in cooking.
Definition of copra
- The dried kernel of the coconut, from which coconut oil is extruded.