Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with coo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cooch
- The hootchy-kootchy, a type of erotic dance.
- (chiefly US) The vagina or vulva.
Definition of cooks
- A person who prepares food.
- The head cook of a manor house
- The degree or quality of cookedness of food
- One who manufactures certain illegal drugs, especially meth.
- A session of manufacturing certain illegal drugs, especially meth.
- A fish, the European striped wrasse, Labrus mixtus.
- To prepare (food) for eating by heating it, often by combining it with other ingredients.
- To prepare (unspecified) food for eating by heating it, often by combining it with other ingredients.
- To be cooked.
- To be uncomfortably hot.
- To execute by electric chair.
- To hold onto (a grenade) briefly after igniting the fuse, so that it explodes almost immediately after being thrown.
- To concoct or prepare.
- To tamper with or alter; to cook up.
- To play or improvise in an inspired and rhythmically exciting way. (From 1930s jive talk.)
- To play music vigorously.
- To make the noise of the cuckoo.
- To throw.
Definition of coopt
- To elect as a fellow member of a group, such as a committee.
- To commandeer, appropriate or take over.
- To absorb or assimilate into an established group.