Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with con.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of condo
- Joint sovereignty over a territory by two or more countries.
- A region or territory under such rule.
- A building in which each unit is owned by an individual but the grounds, structure etc are owned jointly.
- The system of ownership by which such condominiums operate
- A unit or apartment in such a complex.
- The legal tenure involved.
Definition of conge
- An ancient Roman unit of volume in liquid measure consisting of six sextarii or one-eighth amphora (about 118 fluid ounces).
- An ancient Roman unit of weight under Vespasian equal to the weight of a congius of water.
- A curvature found on the top or bottom of certain columns.
- Leave, formal permission for some action, :
- Formal dismissal; any dismissal; (originally & particularly humorously ironic) abrupt dismissal without ceremony.
- Formal leavetaking; any farewell.
- A fee paid to make another go away, alms to a persistent beggar.
- A bow, curtsey, or other gesture made at departure but (later) including at greeting or in obeissance or respect.
- To give congee, (particularly)
- To take congee: to leave ceremoniously.
- To make a congee: to bow, curtsey, etc., (particularly dialectal) while leaving; to make obeissance, show respect, or defer to someone or something.
Definition of conic
- A conic section.
- Of or relating to a cone or cones.
- Shaped like a cone.
- Describing a map projection in which meridians are mapped to equally spaced lines radiating out from the apex and parallels of latitude are mapped to circular arcs centred on the apex.