Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with com.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of comas
- A state of unconsciousness from which one may not wake up, usually induced by some form of trauma.
Definition of combs
- A toothed implement for grooming the hair or (formerly) for keeping it in place.
- A machine used in separating choice cotton fibers from worsted cloth fibers.
- A fleshy growth on the top of the head of some birds and reptiles; crest.
- A structure of hexagon cells made by bees for storing honey; honeycomb.
- An old English measure of corn equal to the half quarter.
- The top part of a gun’s stock.
- The toothed plate at the top and bottom of an escalator that prevents objects getting trapped between the moving stairs and fixed landings.
- The main body of a harmonica containing the air chambers and to which the reed plates are attached.
- A former, commonly cone-shaped, used in hat manufacturing for hardening soft fibre.
- A toothed tool used for chasing screws on work in a lathe; a chaser.
- The notched scale of a wire micrometer.
- The collector of an electrical machine, usually resembling a comb.
- One of a pair of peculiar organs on the base of the abdomen in scorpions.
- The curling crest of a wave; a comber.
- A toothed plate used for creating wells in agar gels for electrophoresis.
- A toothed wooden pick used to push the weft thread tightly against the previous pass of thread to create a tight weave.
- A connected and reduced curve with irreducible components consisting of a smooth subcurve (called the handle) and one or more additional irreducible components (called teeth) that each intersect the handle in a single point that is unequal to the unique point of intersection for any of the other teeth.
- (especially of hair or fur) To groom with a toothed implement; chiefly with a comb.
- To separate choice cotton fibers from worsted cloth fibers.
- To search thoroughly as if raking over an area with a comb.
- To roll over, as the top or crest of a wave; to break with a white foam, as waves.
- (abbreviation) Combination.
- A valley, often wooded and often with no river
- A cirque.
Definition of comes
- To move from further away to nearer to.
- To arrive.
- To appear, to manifest itself.
- (with an infinitive) To begin to have an opinion or feeling.
- (with an infinitive) To do something by chance, without intending to do it.
- To take a position relative to something else in a sequence.
- To achieve orgasm; to cum; to ejaculate.
- (with close) To approach a state of being or accomplishment.
- (with to) To take a particular approach or point of view in regard to something.
- (fossil word) To become, to turn out to be.
- To be supplied, or made available; to exist.
- To carry through; to succeed in.
- (with from or sometimes of) To have as an origin, originate.
- (of grain) To germinate.
- To pretend to be; to behave in the manner of.
- The answer to the theme, or dux, in a fugue.
Definition of comfy