Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with coi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of coifs
- A hairdo.
- A hood; a close-fitting cap covering much of the head, widespread until the 18th century; after that worn only by small children and country women.
- An item of chain mail headgear.
- An official headdress, such as that worn by certain judges in England.
- To style or arrange hair.
Definition of coign
- A projecting corner or angle; a cornerstone.
- The keystone of an arch.
- A wedge used in typesetting.
- A a corner of a crystal formed by the intersection of three or more faces at a point (in crystallography)
- An original angular elevation of land around which continental growth has taken place (in geology)
Definition of coils
- Something wound in the form of a helix or spiral.
- Any intrauterine device (Abbreviation: IUD)—the first IUDs were coil-shaped.
- A coil of electrically conductive wire through which electricity can flow.
- Entanglement; perplexity.
- To wind or reel e.g. a wire or rope into regular rings, often around a centerpiece.
- To wind into loops (roughly) around a common center.
- To wind cylindrically or spirally.
- To encircle and hold with, or as if with, coils.
- A noise, tumult, bustle, or turmoil.
Definition of coins
- (money) A piece of currency, usually metallic and in the shape of a disc, but sometimes polygonal, or with a hole in the middle.
- A token used in a special establishment like a casino.
- That which serves for payment or recompense.
- Money in general, not limited to coins.
- One of the suits of minor arcana in tarot, or a card of that suit.
- A corner or external angle.
- A small circular slice of food.
- A cryptocurrency.
- To make of a definite fineness, and convert into coins, as a mass of metal.
- (by extension) To make or fabricate.
- To acquire rapidly, as money; to make.
Definition of coirs
- The fibre obtained from the husk of a coconut, used chiefly in making rope, matting and as a peat substitute.