Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cod.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of codec
- A device or program capable of performing transformations on a data stream or signal.
Definition of coded
- To write software programs.
- To add codes to a dataset.
- To categorise by assigning identifiers from a schedule, for example CPT coding for medical insurance purposes.
- To encode.
- To encode a protein.
- To call a hospital emergency code.
- Of a patient, to suffer a sudden medical emergency (a code blue) such as cardiac arrest.
- Encoded; written in code or cipher.
Definition of coder
- A device that generates a code, often as a series of pulses.
- A person who assigns codes or classifications.
- A programmer.
Definition of codex
- An early manuscript book.
- A book bound in the modern manner, by joining pages, as opposed to a rolled scroll.
- An official list of medicines and medicinal ingredients.